Sales Internship APPLY NOW
Overall Job Purpose
Jitana Inc. is a fast growing home décor brand seeking a Sales Intern to work in our Headquarters in Los Angeles. This intern will work closely with our sales team building relationships with new and existing clients.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and grow alongside our brand.
This role requires strong abilities in the prospecting and developing of new accounts with a focus on building on long term customer relationships and increasing sales revenue. The ideal candidate will develop strategies to grow sales and consistently meet or exceed sales objectives
Job Type: Part-time
Location: Chatsworth, Los Angeles
• Develop professional relationships with existing and new buyers
• Entering orders and re-orders into system
• Keeping wholesale inventory up to date
• Prospect and qualify new sales leads
• Keeping management informed by submitting activity and result reports
• Coordinate with team members and departments to optimize sales effort
• Work closely with all cross-functional departments to execute and successfully ship orders within the shipping window.
• Assist manager in day-to-day projects
• ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times
• good organizational and time management skills
• hands on experience with inventory
• excellent verbal communication skills
• customer service mentality is beneficial to ensure a positive customer experience
• Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
• This position requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Computer proficient, particularly in Excel and order processing systems
• Good organizational and time management skills
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little about yourself. Please include Sales Internship in the subject line of your email to be considered for this position.
|||Los Angeles, CA|||Sales||||||8MdphkBcSAMXGNgO|||INTERN|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false