Warehouse Associate APPLY NOW
Overall Job Purpose
Jitana Inc. is a fast growing home décor brand seeking to hire a Warehouse Associate to join the Jitana team. This person will be responsible for an array of duties and follow our warehouse protocols.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and grow alongside our brand.
This role will be responsible for receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, packing and shipping retail and wholesale orders.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Job Location: Chatsworth, Los Angeles
• Follow established procedures and warehouse guidelines
• Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
• Counting and confirming inventory
• Inspecting inventory for damage and faults
• Communicating errors to warehouse managers
• Marking and labeling stock
• Organizing and maximizing warehouse space
• Preparing and pulling orders for shipments
• Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness and safety of work environment
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
• Strong multitasking abilities
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance
• Available to work extended hours
• Attention to detail, consistent follow up, proactive attitude
• Works well independently and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to be a team player
- Email your resume to email@example.com and tell us a little about yourself. Please include Warehouse Associate in the subject line of your email to be considered for this position.
|||Los Angeles, CA|||Warehouse||||||kDxlcf8Cy.-WfQtF|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false